Dear Family and Friends,
As I write this I am in AWE of our what our LORD has done!!! You have lifted the triplets and me up in prayer, and I am sure that our Heavenly Father has heard our cries!!! You have also gone above and beyond on helping me keep these babies in by providing meals, caring for Harper, running errands, doing housework, etc!!!
Praise the Lord with me because I will be delivering these boys TOMORROW Thursday, July 16th at 9:30 AM! I will be 35 weeks exactly – 1 week over “full term” for triplets!!! Would you please continue to pray for us and the huge team at Baptist that will be delivering the three?
Some specific things to pray for:
– That there are no complications during surgery.
– That the Great Physician would work through my doctor, Dr. Audrey Kang.
– That the boys are healthy with strong lungs and won’t have to go to the NICU (or at least spend minimal time there)
– That their suck/swallow/breathe reflex will be developed. (this “usually” doesn’t develop until week 36-38 in pregnancy, but we all know that these boys are anything but “usual”!!!)
– That I won’t lose a lot of blood during surgery.
– That I don’t get sick during or after surgery. (I hate to throw-up, so it would just be so wonderful if I don’t have to deal with this).
– That my recovery will go as smooth as possible, and that we will be home as soon as we can.
– That we can bring all 3 boys home with us!!!
– That Harper handles all the craziness of this week, as well as the major life changes she has in store. ☺
There is so much power in prayer, so thank you so much for praying for us!!! We are so excited to announce and introduce you to Maverick, Warner, and Crews!!! Can’t wait for you to ‘meet’ them!!! We will REJOICE together!!!
Hey, while you’re waiting, why don’t you guess how much you think they will weigh!!! Remember the last “estimate” was only 12% accurate, so don’t go by that too much 😉 Guess A- the cumulative weight B- 3 different weights for the boys – you don’t have to match A w/ weight A, B w/ B, etc. Maybe there will be a prize in store?!?!
(To Comment, click on comments at the bottom type your comment, and then choose one of the options as how you want it to be published. If you aren’t sure your email address will work, then use the anonymous selection… just don’t forget to write your name so I know it is you who guessed!!!)