I just want to say how thankful I am for my sweet husband. He has been my encourager and cheerleader this pregnancy… not to mention an incredible servant. As each day progresses, I am able to do less and less. I know I won’t be able to remember all the things Chris has done for me, but here are a few…
* Wake up w/ Harper in the middle of the night to get her what she needs. (This was much more frequent when I was first pregnant, but still happens from time to time).
* Gets me water refills and puts the perfect amount of ice in my water bottle!
* Fixes me meals, snacks, etc.
* Goes to the grocery store for us.
* Has learned to cook a few meals!
* Lightens my day by making me laugh.
* Puts lotion on my legs every night because i can’t reach. He has even shaved my legs for me a couple of times. This is quite a funny process b/c we set up shop on the back patio, and he is so afraid he is going to cut me. But, het does a GREAT job!
* He talks to the boys & loves to feel them move
* He tells me how beautiful I am every day – even though I almost weigh as much as he does!
* When I have a contraction, he is right there encouraging me, telling me that I can do it! To hang on another week! That I’m doing so great growing three babies! Etc. It is very hard to remember these things when you are uncomfortable!
* Pulls me off the couch or the bed when I need help. (Which is more and more every day!)
He is such a wonderful husband. He is my best friend and love! Christopher Michael, my Lovie, I am so thankful for you. You have made this pregnancy so much easier. I love you with all my heart and cant wait to raise our four babies!