Some of the things she is saying now..
– Mama, whatchoo doin’?
– Hey Brudders
-Pick it up, so the brudders won’t get it.
– When asking who is who (brothers)? She replies… “Maverick. And the other Maverick.”
– I love you sooooo much.
– She has been able to sing Jesus Loves Me, The Birdie Song (family song), and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for a while now, but just recently she sang Jesus Loves Me *with* me. Melted my heart!
– Where’s Daddy? At work. At church.
– In a liddle bit (when I tell her no she can’t have or do something).
– She has these three made up words that she says all the time. She uses them quite frequently if she doesn’t know the word for something, if she if being silly & doesn’t want to give the right answer, or if she needs to fill her word quota for the day: b-dod, gee-gog, and peesees. (have NO idea where they came from!)
– When she looks at one of her baby dolls and says, “Know what?!? It’s snowing!” bahahah
And its too late for me to think of any more, or to go get the notebook that I keep to write down some of the things she says. She is learning so much daily & I love being on the front row watching her grow!
Sweet dreams ~
go write me a question if you haven’t yet! 😉