Wow… I’m making myself sit down and blog tonight. I like it!
(OH, I decided to post the *MONDAY BLUES* post I referred to… it wasn’t that bad…haha)
Since I usually see those lists about random stuff about yourself on other people’s blogs, I decided to make my own up. Ha! So here are some random things about me, my life, & my family…
* I love folding warm laundry. It smells so good. However, I usually fold it once it is cold, wrinkled, and I have to iron it.
* I hate flannel sheets but love flannel pj’s.
* Harper is named after a football player that Chris saw on TV one Sunday afternoon.
* Chris has very pretty (and soft) feet for a boy. I love to snuggle them at night. We call it “feetsies.”
* I have a deep desire to be an avid Wholefoods Shopper, but I can’t convince myself to spend that much for groceries. I am currently reading a book about buying Organic food. I’m overwhelmed.
* I have been JAZZERCISING (is that a verb?) for 2 weeks now, and it is the most fun I’ve had exercising ever… even if I am doing 80’s dance moves! Kick ball change & Jazz Squares!!!
*Ever since I was in about 2nd grade, I HAVE to put lotion on after I get out of the shower. I haven’t missed a day that I can think of… even when I went to Kenya, I put on lotion. I sound WAY more high maintenance that I really am! I just HATE dry skin.
* I french braided my hair for the first time in years tonight.
* Before I got to bed, I get giddy about the thought of drinking my coffee with french vanilla creamer in the morning.
* I went to nursing school for 2 semesters, and made A’s in all my classes. I loved it! Do you know what made me change my mind? The CPR class. It totally freaked me out! I changed my major the next week. Sometimes I think I may go back to nursing one day… in the very distant future… once my children have de-synthesized me some!:-)
* I am currently doing my dream job… stay at home mama!
* I want to re-new my wedding vows one day so that our children know we are committed for life! It wouldn’t hurt to do it in Hawaii… would it?!?
* I am tired, and am going to bed.