Linking up with Kelly’s Korner and Moms with Big Families.
My name is Mary Lindsey and I am a 30 year old Mama to 5! We have Harper Grace (4), Warner, Crews, and Maverick (2 1/2), and Haven Joy (3 months).
Chris and I met at Liberty University in 2002 and were married April 17, 2004.
A quick history…
– Had a tough time getting pregnant (almost 2 years) when I found out I had to have surgery to have some polyps removed.
– We got pregnant 3 months later.
– Harper was born February 2008 after a healthy pregnancy.
– Found out I was pregnant when Harper was 9 months old – shocked!
– Found out we were expecting triplets when she was 10 months old -SHOCKED! No fertility meds, no history of triplets in our family. My uncles are twins, though.
– Boys were born at 35 weeks after carrying them with out any problems! Praise the Lord! They were in the hospital room with us that night, and came home with us 3 days later! Wow!
– Found out they definitely were identical when they were 10 months and had to have some blood work done. Amazed!
– Felt the Lord was calling us to have one more. Had a miscarriage December 2010. Had a D&C December 17, 2010.
– Haven Joy was born December 15, 2011!!! We came home from the hospital and completed our family December 17, 2011.
God remembers details. Still praising Him for His blessings.
I won’t lie, our days are hard with this many little ones; however, they are getting easier and easier. So thankful for the blessings He has entrusted to Chris and I! Look forward to ‘meeting’ other Moms of big families!
PS I will keep updating on the members of our family over the next week. Had to take a time out on the blog as we were dealing with round 2 of pnemonia and RSV – this time with the boys! I will be one happy Mama to see the arrival of spring and summer!!